Saturday, October 25, 2008

repair

Illustration Friday: repair

To repair relations between the two nations, one side extends an olive wrench.


Unfortunately there was some pencil shading that didn't come through when digitized, but I got tired of fiddling with the scanner settings. O well, we'll get 'em next time!

5 comments:

Fourborne said...

Great line work.

Tomás Serrano said...

I tell you the continuation: then appears a peace dove, pick up the olive brench and fly away... It´s a joke :-)) Good concept.

soulbrush said...

simple and eggsellent....

Powpourri said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my IF piece! Great concept for this piece - very creative!

Anonymous said...

Well, true I can't see the shading in person, but I think the line work "works" very well on its own. I don't know that shading wouldn't in fact detract from it. Really, a very nice illo and powerful illustration (not to mention oh so true too!).