let's see how much of those creative juices we can squeeze out, shall we?
Simple and elegant statement about intricacy! Thanks for a beautiful image
aww so sweet :)
This is lovely---I like the green you used here. And how cool to have a musical idea to go along with it~
Beautiful. I love the organic line quality – it looks a bit like the muscles and tissues of a real heart, and so vulnerable...
This is very touching. I love this image!
So true, so lovely.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Simple and elegant statement about intricacy! Thanks for a beautiful image
aww so sweet :)
This is lovely---I like the green you used here. And how cool to have a musical idea to go along with it~
Beautiful. I love the organic line quality – it looks a bit like the muscles and tissues of a real heart, and so vulnerable...
This is very touching. I love this image!
So true, so lovely.
Post a Comment